This shouldn’t annoy me but it does

Discussion in 'Browning Auto A-5' started by win7stw, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Goes to show more than a couple idiots out there.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Win7stw, I think you should make contact, and personally invite him here.......... then the proper beating can begin, and the door can open to the trash can.
  3. ShooterGranny

ShooterGranny .270 WIN

OH I see. I did check the pictures side by side and it does appear that he has a collection of these very rare guns. Well, bully for him. He says he works in an ER 90 hours a week which eliminates him as a doctor unless he happens to be an intern.

Oh well, not my monkey, not my zoo! Over and out.
    Rudolph31 and Ranger6 like this.
  4. I remember seeing that gun and my very 1st thought was who the_ _ ll would mess up an auto 5 like that - hope he n his kind reap ALL of what they sow haha
  5. Are you fellas talki
    He is very careful not to say inlaid, it always says 24 ct gold filled. He blocked me on GB for calling him out non several guns, he even threatened to sue me once. If you watch his listings he will list the same gun that was supposedly sold months later. He also seems to have someone with a supply of NOS parts.

6. Sellers name?
    KyBoB likes this.
  7. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

8. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Interesting safety, I wonder what the story is on those? I’ve seen a few in pictures, but never on an actual gun.
  9. Orthopedics2020
  10. Jta5er

Jta5er .270 WIN

Yep, he has outbid me on several guns over last few years. Both Brownings and sxs’s. If he jumps in he usually doesn’t stop. Running him up don’t seem to discourage much either. Now I wouldn’t normally do that but after 8 or 9 times of it I had to try something :idk:
  11. Looks like someone ran the bid on him.
    He also sells on ebay under a different user name.