X-Bolt Long Range 6.5CM 8 twist barrel accuracy

Discussion in 'Browning X-Bolt Rifle' started by Wazizit, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Wazizit

Wazizit .22LR

These barrels are extremely accurate and consistent, I bought this rifle for a x-mas present this year. As of today I am approaching 900 rounds. The only thing stock left is the barrel and the action. I love the action and 8 bolts to mount sights. If I can keep it this accurate for another 1000 rounds I don't see a need to go back to custom actions and barrels. Funny thing is this was just going to be a deer rifle but shot 1/2 to 1/4 moa out to 880 yards. I did get 3 doe's in 3 shots but missed the 4th. From day 1 that I bought this my cousin who has shot F class since the 80's has been amazed at how good Browning's new lapping is (He has $11k into one of his rifles). I've pretty much done everything to make this a top target rifle. It's also great on long distance deer and coyote although the Night Force 12X42 scope is a little overkill. Here is a pic of a target at 300yrd's sighting it in with the new ZR Delta muzzle break which changed the harmonics slightly. I also have the stock that was on the rifle less than 30 days if anybody wants it. It's the black stalker duratouch (AKA Plastic) that I am hearing complaints about. If yours is damaged just pay freight and it's yours. If anybody has any question on upgrades to their X-Bolt feel free to ask.

Attached Files: