Sure is quiet in here..Maybe this will help...

Discussion in 'Browning Hi Power Handgun' started by Kid Sopris, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Kid Sopris

Kid Sopris Copper BB

Recently acquired Browning High Power "T" series from 1967 that had no finish left. Price was right and I added a professional $150.00 Cerakote finish. Should be durable enough for a shooter...Just need to get more magazines...
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    pendennis likes this.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Kid !!

Please introduce yourself to our community via the New Member Welcome Area...

Enjoy the forum.

( BTW...I believe we have met on the Colt Forum...good to see you here also. )
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

That's a nice looking HP...have you shot it yet...?
  4. Kid Sopris

Kid Sopris Copper BB

NOT yet..Going to grab some 9mm later today,,Hopefully this week I can get back to the range...Been a Colt Purist for so long after selling my S&W Collection, I just decided to go in a different direction...
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

And it's a nice direction at that...

The Kid's FN Browning High Power is quite special as it is part of the "T" series, which are widely regarded as the very best of the FN produced Browning High Powers.

The "T" Series guns were assembled by FN using hand fitted and lapped parts with jeweled triggers. Most collectors will pay a STEEP premium for a "T" series gun like this as it represents the high point in the "Classic" Browning High Power period.

( Beginning in 1964 the product code for the Hi-Power was the letter "T" )
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
    Kid Sopris likes this.
  6. What happened to the pictures, gone before I even had a look? I like pictures on gun forums.
    Steve