Recoil spring guide rod now available

Discussion in 'Browning 1911 - 380 Handgun' started by Angelo Passerini, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Hi everyone!!
    As I make progress in making my wife's 1911-380 more accurate, I decided to share knowledge on this forum. The guide rod system I designed for her gun dramatically improved the accuracy and made it easy for her to get constant grouping in the area of 1.5 inches or less at 15 yards. Now the guide rod kit is going to be produced in a limited quantity to test the durability and functionality, but soon it's going to be available for purchase. This is a premiere photo of the elegant result.... Enjoy

IMG_4449.jpg
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  2. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Did the original have a full length guide rod?
  3. No, it does not. It has a plastic short guide and a plastic spring cap
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  4. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Update:
    This kit is for sale in the Marketplace. Please support our members. Thanks, Ranger6
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  5. JimCunn

JimCunn .270 WIN

Is that for Compact?
  6. I just made one for a compact and I'm shipping it out today. Now I just need to wait for the customer's feed back to initiate production based on the measurements he sent me.
    I can make another one for you on the same measurements. Just let me know...
  7. JimCunn

JimCunn .270 WIN

How closely did the measurements I sent you match?