Rabbit Hunting and your Browning....

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Billythekid, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

As the title states, post up anything related to rabbit hunting and your Browning.
  2. joester

joester Member

I'm not sure if Browning makes/made a .410 autoloader? I love hunting late winter bunnies w/ my m1100
    .410 remington; I can carry it all day and it seems to point itself, all I have to do is pull the trigger!
  3. joe mose

joe mose Member

Joester, they dont to my knowledge.. but if u want a light small bore look at the citori feather in 20 gauge.6lbs . Or the silver auto. 20 guage 6 1/4 micro silver is even lighter..
    Hope this helps i hunt bunnies with both..
    Joe mose
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 ON DUTY Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

.410 is a good caliber for small game like rabbit....
  5. XDMBOB

XDMBOB Well-Known Member

I have a BPS Upland Special 20 ga., living is SE Ohio we hunt Rabbits, Grouse, etc., I really like the 20 as a great all around shotgun and leaves the empty cases at my feet. I also like a 410 especially for rabbits.
  6. lrrp75thRngr

lrrp75thRngr Member

I also like a 20ga for small game. My 12 gage Citori is only for clays. I use a 20 ga. Benelli Montefeltro for rabbit and pheasant.
    BTW . I visited my son when he was in the Camanche residence at Fort Hood and I served with a LRRP/Ranger company attached to the Air Cav in Tay Nihn,VN. That riderless horse can now cross any line