New to the site.

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by A-bolt1212, Apr 5, 2011.

1. A-bolt1212

A-bolt1212 Copper BB

Hey all you Browning owners(Lovers)! I just joined the site. I found it through Facebook. I have had the good fortune to recently purchase my 5th Browning firearm. I have been a loyal customer for as long as I could legally buy guns. I have had a 12 ga. BPS, a BAR, a 12ga. Gold stalker, an A-bolt stalker in .300 win mag with BOSS, and the latest a Maxus stalker. I have never had any major issues with any of these guns and plan on adding to the collection in the near future. I would like to try a Browning handgun. See you around. :D
  2. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners Forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Please make yourself at home and if you get a chance post up some pictures of your Browning collection as we all enjoy checking each others firearms out.
  3. DoubleTap

DoubleTap Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the site
  4. take'em

take'em Copper BB

Hey guys just joined this site also found it though facebook. I'm from Ok, currently in college and a browning fan and own a BPS 12ga, Maxus 12ga, A-bolt II in .223 WSSM. I also have a browning Mirage.
  5. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome aboard! If you get a chance post up some pictures and reviews of your Brownings for others to enjoy. My brother is picking up a Browning Maxus tomorrow and we will be taking it to the range on Saturday. Please make yourself at home.
  6. hightime

hightime Copper BB

Hi,and welcome. I'm new here too. I only have a couple of Brownings, but many Browning designs. I shudder to think what we'd be shooting without ''Him''.

I have a stainless Buckmark 22 pistol. Very acurate for it's barrel length. The best pack gun.
    I also have a 243 cal BLR. A Minnesota Deer Hunters Assn. Comerative.

Owen
  7. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the community!!! Majority of the gun designs today had to with browning and he has forever changed the way they are made. For certain guns not to have to change it's design for over 90 years tells you something about the quality. Would love to see some pictures of your firearms and hear your thoughts on them.
  8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to our newest members...A-bolt1212, take'em, and hightime.

Enjoy the site fellas !! :cool:
  9. GirlsLoveGuns2

GirlsLoveGuns2 Copper BB

Welcome to the group!
  10. rjtmac

rjtmac .22LR

Greetings from the High Plains of Texas ... My first personal contact with a Browning ... SA .22. ... 1978 Belgian.

Refurb job in progress.

Always in need of a repository of advice and direction from forum members in the know and always great to have a place to "pick" brains for vital information and tips.
  11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...