New to the board

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by TrophyTracker, Jul 17, 2012.

1. TrophyTracker

TrophyTracker Copper BB

My name is Chad Hodge. I have just recently joined a couple of the connected forums to get in tune with some owners of different brands of guns, since I do a lot of testing with each. Whenever Fresh, New products come about, I do my best to share them with everyone so they can be in the loop. Forums are a great way to get the word out to people who would be interested in that specific thing.

I live in Florida, but hunt up and down the East coast.

I am a Pro-Staffer for Quaker Boy Gamecalls, ThermaCELL repellent, Limbsaver by SVL, and Hevi-Shot Ammo. I concentrate my hunting efforts on Turkeys and Waterfowl, shoot in archery competitions, and call in Turkey calling contests. I spend a lot of time at the patterning board testing out new load/choke combinations, and do R&D. I love to talk guns,gear and hunting, so if you ever have any questions or comments, please drop me a line!

I am the Admin on the Hevi-Shot Forum, where I go by the same username as here

[​IMG]
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the Brownin Owner's community. We are a fairly new forum but continue to grow each day/month and we are glad you have decided to become part of our community. looking forward to getting your insight on the various products and firearms you have deat with.

BTK
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!