Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by jstanfield103, May 6, 2017.

1. Hay guy's/Gal's

Just making the mandatory new member thread/introduction. I visit several (approx. 8 ) different gun blogs a day. This one being a new site for me. Browning has really never made a rifle that I cared for until I found out about the Micro Midas series.
    I have several lever guns, and me being of smaller stature (5'5"tall) I usually have to cut the rear stock down for a smaller length of pull. I have about have mine cut down right now, but the more expensive ones I leave alone.

I saw the BL-22 Micro Midas in my LGS, picked it up and fit me like a glove. I really enjoyed the size so it went home with me. Then on another site I learned that they were making one in the T-Bolt. Went straight to the LGS and had him order me one. He stated that they only had one at the distributer, Luckily. He had it shipped in for me. I really like the T-Bolt Micro Midas also. I found out why the LGS distributer only had one, they (Browning ) quit making this rifle. So I am very happy I found one so easily.

Anyway, I am a factory worker working for the same company for 25 years. Love Western Movies. Love my home with 11 acres ( all that I can really afford ) that has a built in 25 yard steel plate and target range. So I really never shoot over 25 yards for hand guns or rifles. I need to make a longer range rifle range but I really am just a precision shooter on paper with my target rifles (like making one hole) that I don't really need a longer range.

I have been married for 35 years and we dated all for years of high school. She is a saint in my eyes. We have two daughters and three grand children. My daughters one a Nurse the other is riding a full scholar ship paid by the school through college for accounting.

I am very old fashioned ( I Love anything from the 70's) I have more lever guns and revolvers than you can shake a stick at. I prefer American made, but if an American company does not offer it than I will go with the company that does, via the Browning Micro Midas, but also have Rossi 92 and Taurus Thunder bolt both in 45 Colt and a few others.

Anyway, I wrote way more than I intended to write so forgive me of the rambling.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum JS !!

Enjoy our community...