New member from TEXAS.

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by djh, Sep 5, 2012.

1. djh

djh .22LR

[​IMG]

Hello everyone. I am a new member from TEXAS. I am 75 years old and have been a firearm collector for some 50 years until recently selling my collection due to age and not wanting to burden my wife of 55 years should something happen to me. I have been retired since 2004.

I love the Browning 1885 rifles. I had in my collection a 45-90 and a 30-06. Loved um both. If interested in seeing my collection go to this link. Hope you will and enjoy seeing what I had.

http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/cowbo ... tures.html

I look forward to being a member of your forum and having many discussions about the Browning.

Have A GREAT DAY.
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

welcome to the Browning Owners Community djh!!! Great to have you to our every growing community and look forward to hearing all about your collection and experience with browning over the years.

BTK
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum djh !!

I checked out your link to your collection...awesome !
  4. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.