New member from NSW, Australia.

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Menelyagor, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Menelyagor

Menelyagor Copper BB

Hi all,

Heard about this forum on Shooting.com.au, and thought I'd give it a go.

My names Mick, I'm 31, have a wife and two boys (12 and nearly 6) and have at the moment two rifles. A Browning X-Bolt Composite Stalker in .243, and a 2012 SHOT show special Browning T-Bolt Varmint Stainless/Laminated.

The X-Bolt is topped with a Leupold VX-R 4-12x40 CDS Firedot Duplex Ret, and the T-Bolt is topped witha Leupold VX-1 3-9x40 with LR duplex Ret.

Cheers, Mick.
  2. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.
  3. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the Browning Owners Community!!!! Would love to see some pics of your Browning X-Bolt and T-Bolt setups.

BTK
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Menelyagor !!
  5. jdabruce

jdabruce Copper BB

Hello Mick, How are you finding the X-bolt. I bought a LH .308 X-bolt Hunter recently, and have a 3-9x40 VX-R on it, which I am pretty happy with. Accurate enough and the Firedot is an asset at first light in the bush with black fallow deer.
    Is the T-bolt a current model or the older one? We have looked a s/h one of the older model lately but for $750 the new one looks a better option. Happy with yours?

John from Tassie