New Member from Idaho

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Kelly Duncan, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Kelly Duncan

Kelly Duncan Copper BB

Just thought I would say hello.
    And I am a diehard Browning fan.
    KyBoB and Rudolph31 like this.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir, you should fit right in.
  3. Kelly Duncan

Kelly Duncan Copper BB

Thank you, Sir
  4. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho (Caldwell) and formerly from the south side of Chicago, says Hi and welcome!! A really great bunch of people here, zero drama, and tons of information. What part of Idaho, and what flavor of Brownings do you fancy? I have been known to dabble in older Auto5s.
  5. Kelly Duncan

Kelly Duncan Copper BB

That will be a hard question to answer.
    I was inflicted with the Browning condition in 1988. It started with a BAR 30/06 that I still Have then after that I moved to the A5 12Gage. My most prized A5 is a 50Th Ducks Unlimited.
    Now I am also into Citori over&under I am a 12gage nut but was talked into a 20Ga Citori. This year I don't if I will Like it time will tell.
  6. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

If you like Citori's you will like the 20 too. Now you go and tease with that A5 DU and not post any picks! You might be off to a bad start.
  7. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

What part of Idaho?
  8. Kelly Duncan

Kelly Duncan Copper BB

I live in Nampa.
  9. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

Must be something about being from either Texas or Idaho as a pre requisite.
    Giday from 10 000 miles south towards the Anartic and enjoy the site.
    Ranger6 likes this.
  10. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

Welcome from CA (Central Alabama) -- enjoy your tour.