New Member Alberta Canada

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Box Car, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Box Car

Box Car .22LR

Greetings everyone! My name is Steve, I live in Alberta Canada, and I am the proud owner of two newer Browning rifles. My go to mid-sized game rifle is my Browning X Bolt Stainless Hunter satin walnut chambered in .243 WIN topped with a Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40 scope. My new ranch rifle for pest control is a Browning T Bolt Target/Varmint satin walnut .22 WMR topped with a Hawke Vantage IR 4-12x40 22 wmr scope. I'm currently dialing in the T Bolt I have only had it for a few weeks and there is finally some good weather coming so I can get out and really put it to the test. I will let you all know how everything performs. If you guys have similar setups I'd love to hear some advice. Have a great day everyone, stay classy!
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...
    Box Car likes this.
  3. Toakey

Toakey .22LR

Welcome Steve from SW Ohio. I used to visit Grande Prairie, Alberta once or twice a year to work at a pulp mill. Beautiful country. First time I ever saw hoarfrost was up there.
  4. Box Car

Box Car .22LR

Yes it is beautiful, and cold in the winter ;). Luckily this year we have been blessed with a mild winter so far. My hunting season was a breeze this year because it was so nice, tagged out 2nd day of rifle season.:)
    Toakey likes this.