New guy from Massachusetts

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by BTHG, Jun 3, 2015.

1. BTHG

BTHG Copper BB

Hi everyone. Just bought a browning x-bolt eclipse target in 6.5 creedmoor that should be here next week! Have a Leupold VX-1 3-9x40 I'm going to use for now. Can't wait to start shooting! First serious rifle I've ever owned. Uncle has always had them and I've shot targets with the various calibers he's owned but I've been strictly a pistol guy till yesterday ( 22 up to 10mm). He's been talking about his Savage in creedmoor for quite a while now and thought I'd finally join him. Local range goes to 200 yfs and we might go that long on our property as well but that should be more than enough real estate for now. I'm sure I can learn a lot from you all! Thanks for letting me ramble...
  2. Setters4life

Setters4life .270 WIN

I've been wanting a 6.5 Creedmoor for a while now. It just seems like a neat round to play with. Good luck with it!
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum BTHG !!

Looking forward to the pictures of that new X Bolt Eclipse Target...
  4. BTHG

BTHG Copper BB

Update - still haven't shot it but have a Nikon 6-24 x 50 on the way so think it's worth the wait! I've now got to swap the intermediate height rings for the high ones too. Haven't told the wife yet about the gun or the scope...
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Good luck with that...!!