New from Texas

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Charlieb68, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Charlieb68

Charlieb68 .22LR

Hello all.

A little information about me. Shooting is my primary hobby with hunting and fishing a close second and third. I have built several AR15s chambered in 5.56, 300 blackout, 6.8spc, 458 socom. 6.8 is by far my favorite AR round.

Now about my Brownings. I have collected several Brownings over the years. My first was a Gold Hunter 12ga, which soon became my primary foul hunter. Then I picked up a Citori, a superposed trap, an A bolt medallion in 22-250, a micro medallion Abolt in 243win, an 1885 in 5.56mm, and a B78 in 30.06. If you notice ther are no handguns in this browning collection.
    My handgun collection is limited to Sig Sauer semi autos, Ruger single actions and Smith and Wesson Double Action revolvers. I also have a limited collection of WWI and WWII long guns, that range from an all original M1917 enfield 30.06 made by Winchester to a Swedish Mausers, and a Postal Meter M1 Carbine. My problem/ obsession has led me to accumulating more guns than I can truly appreciate, care for or feed with the increased cost of Ammo, so I will be selling off some of my guns from various collections.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!