My first browning

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by joseph.hernandez, May 4, 2013.

1. joseph.hernandez

joseph.hernandez Copper BB

I just purchased my first ever browning today, it's a 325 wsm a-bolt It was used and came with a bushnell DOA rifle scope which seems like a very clear scope. I can't wait to go put a few rounds trough it, but it's a little tough to find the expensive specialty ammo. The only question I have is what model abolt I have. I checked the date using the serial number and it was made in 05, and it has a wood stock. Any suggestion as to how I can find the model? Thanks fellow browning lovers.
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

hey joseph, welcome to the Browning Owners Community!! does it have the BOSS system on it? if it doesnt it sounds like it would be the Micro Hunter. if it does have the BOSS system then more than likely it is the Medallion. Hope that helps.

BTk
  3. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!
  5. sawdust256

sawdust256 Copper BB

I just traded for a NIB Browning BLR 270 Takedown. I am very excited to finally be in the family! I traded a NIB Benelli for it! I am a White Tail hunter so I am looking forward to using the gun this season. I am also looking forward to learning all I can from the guys and gals on here.
  6. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey Sawdust, welcome to the browning Owners Community!!! Congrats on the trade, the BLR has been on my list of rifles to get for awhile now. Look forward to hearing your feedback and post some pics when you get a chance. All the best.

BTK
  7. joseph.hernandez

joseph.hernandez Copper BB

turns out it's the huner FLD. i'm not exactly sure what FLD stands for...