Low Priced Holster for 1911-380

Discussion in 'Browning 1911 - 380 Handgun' started by ShooterGranny, Mar 11, 2023.

1. ShooterGranny

ShooterGranny .270 WIN

Not cheap at $50, but it is leather and it is decent. It is not true custom work, but for that price it would be unrealistic to expect anything more than decent, it fits, etc.

It is the Azula pancake and it comes in light tan, dark tan or black. I got the light tan, which is not quite as light as my good tan belt, but for range work it is ok. The drawback of this one is that the gun JUST FITS, band new. That means as I use it the holster will be loosening to the point where it will not be truly safe to use for carry, but might still be OK for range use if I don't trip and fall. (LOL)

Considering how hard it is to find holsters for these Browning 1911's I thought I'd share this one. This is a picture from the Azula web site - not one that I took of the holster I received, but it is very close.

They also make holsters for the 1911-22. The holsters are not interchangeable. The .22 will literally fall out of the one made for the .380 _ I tried it on mine. Fortunately I have a gorgeous truly custom one for my .22 though.

This is the Azula one for the 1911-380
    [​IMG]

WELL DRAT!!!! AND DARNED!!! I thought I followed the instructions to load a picture from Imgur to here but all it did was copy the link. You can click on the link to see the picture, but that is not what I wanted. I tried to open the little box on the thread itself to post the link but it told me I did not have permission to use that feature. Yuck.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2023
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Thats a pretty nice-looking holster.
  3. ShooterGranny

ShooterGranny .270 WIN

Thanks, but why wouldn't the image show up. Why just the link?

Oh for heaven's sake, now the image shows up.

I am losing my ever lovin' mind with the weird glitches on this forum. For two days it wouldn't let me log in saying I had to accept cookies. I had to clean my cookies, completely, and start over to get a new one for this site. Now it works - for a while anyway. I know you can not do anything about the glitches except to encourage us to keep working at things until they sort of work for us. Thanks for ALL you do, Ranger6.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
  4. ShooterGranny

ShooterGranny .270 WIN

It is in the Imgur account. And the first 3 times I tried - all it would do is show the link. NOW it is showing the picture.
  5. ShooterGranny

ShooterGranny .270 WIN

OH - It says edited by moderator. I assume you fixed it somehow. Thanks. But I still need to know what I can do to get pictures on here without you having to fix everything. I did follow all the instructions on the detailed thread you put on, but I did not get the drop down boxes on Imgur that showed in the pictures on that thread. I did not do a screen capture of what I did get, but basically all it was was a button to copy the url of the image. This is after clicking on the picture on my Imgur account.

I hate this old age stuff.