Light 20

Discussion in 'Browning Auto A-5' started by Marabou, May 9, 2020.

1. Marabou

Marabou Copper BB

Hello guys new here from maine. I have a belgium light 20 and was looking at a new barrel that was Japanese was wondering if there are any problems with mounting a new mirokru barrel on a belgium frame? Thank you in advance
  2. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

It should fit just fine.
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir, and contrary to what Rudolph31 said, it will only fit mine, so your only option is to buy it and send to me. I will let you know how it works though.
  4. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Sorry, forgot we have to wait until your second post before we give you any sh**. My apologies. It will fit just fine like Rudolph31 stated. Damn I’m getting soft in my old age. O one more thing, stick around and get involved.
  5. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Tough crowd here...........................
    As long as the gauge and length of shells are the same.....it should work famously. Fitting the wood between the two (Belgian and Japanese) seems to be a slight bit more problematic, but not insurmountable.

Oh yeah, southwest Idaho says Hi and welcome to the forum. Buy another safe now.
  6. Ranger6

Bill if you don’t get shit that means your not liked. Come on now
    win7stw likes this.
  7. Marabou

Marabou Copper BB

Thank you for the welcome and yes it did fit perfect havent tried it out yrt but i think she will do great can't wait to take it grouse hunting