Help with B-S/S special steel

Discussion in 'Discontinued Browning Models' started by Boulder_Shoulder, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Boulder_Shoulder

Boulder_Shoulder Copper BB

I have just inherited a pretty slick Browning Side By Side. Attached are some pics, would appreciate some info on it, year it was made, features it might have i should know about, how much it is worth (i'm not going to sell it, just curious.) I appreciate the help yall, thanks!

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] not sure if the picture attached, the serial number is... 02489rp368
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!

Please introduce yourself to our community via the New Member Welcome Area...

Enjoy the forum.
  3. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

I can tell you that your shotgun was manufactured by Miroku for Browning in 1978. The configuration code (368) doesn't match any of my sources. The Browning website has 158 for a 12 gauge mag and 168 for the 20.

If this gun is special to you I'd order a letter from Browning. Also, if you call they'll give you the information for free.

For value I'd go to GunBroker and try to find what similar guns are selling for. Might not be too easy as they didn't make very many.
  4. Boulder_Shoulder

Boulder_Shoulder Copper BB

Ok thanks! I will probably order a letter to keep with the gun, that is a great idea. thanks.