Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by BLR Dude, Jul 30, 2016.

1. BLR Dude

BLR Dude Copper BB

BLR Dude just seemed to work for me, I have two of them and love Brownings. I found Browning owners.com while I was actually looking for someone who might be able to do a trigger job on both my .308 and .270. The triggers are stout. Found this site and invited myself in. It would appear that there is not a matter that has not been touched by someone, somewhere in it. I love it. I'm a decent hunter, using bow and rifle. I love the taste of deer and Elk!

I have a love for the military vets in this nation and believe that they are to always be honored from the grunt to the cook, to the pilot (aviator)to the General to the Chief. I am 4th generation in 5 generations of military in my family, can you tell. I was Army, dad was Navy. I can't watch the Army/Navy game.

Back to guns, I find rifles more interesting than pistols or shotguns, although I will shoot a round of trap or have a friend trade places throwing clays. AR's are boring to me. I still shoot one very well and when I grab one it molds to me like a glove. Thank you to the U.S. for instilling this in me. Still I find working on an old Savage stock, free floating it or fine tuning it because of some mild imperfection very enjoyable as opposed to just bolting something on a rail. Still an AR is a fine weapon.

I'm also an average golfer and love surf fishing. That is my first love, wading knee high in the surf to catch a sandwich sized perch or two. Umm Umm! I'm a S0 Cal kid that lives in the Pac North West. Mule Deer, Elk, whitetail. I have a horrible time with bears when hunting. I seem to attract them. My hunting partner says that he needs to take me bear hunting with him like folks use kids as alligator bait. Did I say this guy was my friend? Once again, Hello
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum BLR Dude !!

Enjoy our community...