Hello from the Tennessee Valley - Alabama

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by nitesite, Oct 16, 2011.

1. nitesite

nitesite .410

New guy here. I'm proud to add Browning-Owners.com to my short list of gun boards and forums I will be visiting.

I'm a 50-something police officer and US Army veteran, an avid shooter, sometimes hunter (used to hunt a lot more). I also reload every cartridge I shoot including pistol, rifle and shotgun. If I could reload rimfire .22s I'd even give that a try just to say I can do it!

Married to an absulutely terrific wife with two teenage sons still at home, and we also care over three great dogs and two Persian cats.

I'm also on MossbergOwners and RemingtonOwners if you're ever over that way. I invite you to join if you haven't already done that!

See you around!

dave (nitesite)
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum nitesite !!

Glad to see ya Bro !!
  3. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the Browning Owners Community!!
  4. nitesite

nitesite .410

Thank you for the warm welcome, my friends! :)

I forgot to mention that I own a beautiful Gold Fusion 12-ga 3" w/ 26" barrel that came with a hard case and FIVE (!) choke tubes and interchangeable front sights. It's a really fine autoloader.

And I have in the past owned a couple of HiPowers, a Practical and a fixed sight made in 1960.
  5. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners Forum nitesite! It is great to see you make your way over to this forum.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

...so where's the pix nitesite !? :p