Hello from Ohio

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by mudpup, Jul 11, 2013.

1. mudpup

mudpup Copper BB

I'm a huge Browning fan because my dad was a huge Browning fan. Together we own dozens of vintage and contemporary Brownings each with their own purpose and charm. I've always felt that owning a Browning made me part of a brotherhood and I look forward to asking questions, sharing stories and learning much from other members.
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey Mudpup, welcome to the browning Owners Community!!! look forward to seeing pics of your browning collection and hearing your feedback on them. All the best.

BTK
  3. mudpup

mudpup Copper BB

Hey BTK,

Glad to be aboard. I would like to share some of the guns I've accumulated over the decades. I posted a picture of my dad's (now my) Medalist with an unusual grip configuration. Note the beaded carving at the bottom border of the checkering pattern. These are definitely Gold Line grips. Confirmed today with Browning that is was most likely done at the factory. Take care,

Pup
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!
  5. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.