Hello all...

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Caper1, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Caper1

Caper1 Copper BB

Hi guys, I'm new to the Browning world but not to firearms. I'm 49 years old and firearms have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I grew up hunting and shooting and bought my first rifle around the age of 15, a Marlin 336 in 30-30. I had to sell it couple of years later cause I needed the money. At the age of 17 I started going to sea. For the next almost 30 years I was away from home and got away from shooting but my passion was always there. A few years ago I was injured in an industrial chemical exposure, I've been home ever since. This is when my love for guns flashed back up. A few days ago I bought my first Browning, a BAR in .308. From what a dealer friend told me about it, it is a 1967 pre-production model. My Avatar is that of the symbol of the "National Firearms Association" of which I am a card holder. I believe that everyone, as long as they are properly trained and have a cleared background check should be allowed to own firearms. Our latest election results are not going over well with firearms owners as we feel we are in for a fight.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Caper1 !!

Please post a picture of your new BAR when you find the time...

Enjoy the Forum !!
  3. Caper1

Caper1 Copper BB

Here's a pic of my BAR.

Attached Files:

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

That's a good looking rifle...

What scope is that on her....!?