G10 VZ Pro slim grips

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Blue Diamond, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Blue Diamond

Blue Diamond Copper BB

I'm new to the browning form. Owned my HP mark III 9m for 25 years, best gun I've ever owned or shot. Just purchased Pro slim grip from VZ. Wow these are great grips and look fantastic. Gives me better control and after 500 round not one hammer bite. I'm impressed! Thinking of new sites, any suggestions?
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

hey Ken, welcome to the Browning Owners community!!! HP Mark's are great guns. Not much of an expert when it comes to sites though, what type of site are you looking to get? Post some pics when you get a chance of the new grips, would love to see how it looks now.

BTK
  3. Blue Diamond

Blue Diamond Copper BB

BTK, I'm thinking of Novak tritium and maybe a home defense custom job from Novak, any recommendations? Any word on their custom shop work? I really struggle posting any picture on profile. Simple iPhone photo files to big and too much work trying to make them fit..... New guy! :cool:
    Ken

Attached Files:

4. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Not too familiar with those grips but they do loll really nice, Have you decided on what your going to do?
  5. Blue Diamond

Blue Diamond Copper BB

Not yet, saving up and looking around. Not sure who I want my trigger job from
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!