FNG from Colorado!

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by FNFAN, Oct 27, 2023.

1. FNFAN

FNFAN Copper BB

Yes, I'm the Friendly New Guy from Colorado! Have long enjoyed Browning & FN products. I'm twice retired from LE with a 25 year career. Like to fish, bird hunt and mostly shoot pistol. I've done some trap shooting in the past but for me it's all about John Browning's finest creation... the 1911. Hope to learn new things and make new interweb friends here and pick some brains about specific Browning stuff.
    Rudolph31 and KyBoB like this.
  2. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

Giday from 10000 miles south and a hell of a lot walmer. Good site and bunch of people here. Lots of knowledge and resources to be had. If we were freely allowed handguns here Down Under without all the ownership BS and laws I would definitely have a 1911 for sure. Very cool piece.
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir, thanks for joining. If you have any questions or issues, please let me know. Tanks Ranger 6
  4. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho (and formerly from the south side of Chicago) says Hi and welcome. Also retired after 24 years as a local deputy, my Browning forte is Auto 5s. Good people here, no drama, just a bunch of information about Brownings. Buy yourself another safe now!