Buckmark circa 1986

Discussion in 'Photo And Video Gallery' started by RFalcon, Apr 21, 2017.

1. RFalcon

RFalcon .22LR

Purchased this on a whim today. Pleased by the condition and age...

Attached Files:

SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Seems to be in good shape...congrats.

Here is my circa 1997 Buck Mark with period Red Dot that I bought used...it came with 10 magazines.

[​IMG]
    RFalcon likes this.
  3. RFalcon

RFalcon .22LR

Looks nice. I'm torn between keeping mine in a safe, or messing around adding different components. I bought it as a plinker, but it's in such nice shape - the only mar on it is the beginning of a pit mark on the slide. No scuffs an the magazine well, tool marks on screws, and barely any metal showing from slide wear. I think someone kept is as a collectible, but touched the slide before putting it away. I put 50 rounds through it yesterday to test fire it, and now kind of wish I hadn't lol. I hate adding wear and use marks to a nice older piece...
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

My 2 cents...

Any appreciation in value is going to happen long after your gone...you might as well shoot and enjoy it !!
    RFalcon likes this.
  5. RFalcon

RFalcon .22LR

Yea - just came back from running about 100 rounds through it lol. I just like keeping old things in good shape. Tried various cartridges from different manufacturers today. Shoots to the left slightly, so I'll have to adjust the sights. Better target sights might be in its future.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

That's the ticket...!!