Browning Hartmann Auto 5 case

Discussion in 'Browning Auto A-5' started by jryser, Mar 5, 2017.

1. jryser

jryser .22LR

If anyone knows where I can find a top notch case listed above, please let me know. I have a flawless Airways case but my Auto 5 is a 1962. PM me if you know anyone who might like to part with a Hartmann! Here's my Sweet 16![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  2. In The Ten Ring

In The Ten Ring .270 WIN

What stocks! I see shotguns like that and WHOA! I think "that thing belongs in its own glass display case, never to be touched by the hand of man again."
    jryser likes this.
  3. jryser

jryser .22LR

I feel u but DANGIT I think they need to be shot!!!

Rudolph31 likes this.
  4. In The Ten Ring

In The Ten Ring .270 WIN

You do know jryser that Sweet 16's lose about 1/2 their value per shot. So after a few shots, that thing will be worthless. I'll be a nice guy though and take it off your hands for a very small fee. :p LOL

Just don't drop that or bang it up. I have seen that sort of thing happen! :eek:
    jryser likes this.
  5. jryser

jryser .22LR

Fortunately we have Art if I need anything refinished! I plan to turkey hunt with this gun this year. I have a full choke barrel (note a gorgeous rare Belgium deer barrel on this pic!). I'll post the video feed if I do well!!!

6. In The Ten Ring

In The Ten Ring .270 WIN

You'll have a video of the hunt? That would be great!

I only want full chokes as I use shotguns for squirrels and turkeys only.

That deer hunting barrel is pretty neat. That's not something with much use where I live although I once used one on a controlled hunt. Later I took a muzzleloader on that hunt.
  7. jryser

jryser .22LR

Indiana just went with rifles for deer - but my season for both Spring Thunder TV and Midwest Whitetail will be about my Sweet 16! (I write and record the music for the shows as well as film and hunt). Now if I can just find the perfect Auto 5 Hartmann case!!!

8. Mark Pace

Mark Pace Guest

I have a few Auto 5 Airways Hartman cases
    Budzo100 likes this.