Browning Double Auto

Discussion in 'Browning Double Auto' started by Rudolph31, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

The Browning Double Auto is a unique, Short Recoil semi auto designed by Val Browning. Instead of a magazine, the second shell sits in the loading port on the left side of the receiver.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  2. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Well, I don’t know what happened, but this old post of mine got split in two and at least a page of replies is missing.
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

When the new category was added, some of the old post did not transfer over. They went into never land. There was an owner's manual in that post also. I requested the OP permission to repost it. I contacted the person by email, and he lost his mind saying that it was plagiarism, so it got deleted.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
  4. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

I have a copy of an owners manual. Will post it if it’s OK with the administrator.
  5. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

There is also pages in the discontinued firearms section about the DA that can’t be transferred across if anybody is interested.
  6. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Yep please post. Thank you sir! Please make a separate post in the DA section. Title something simple and I will make it a sticky and lock it. That way it can't disappear.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2022