Rockwall Texas

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by mjadams61, Jan 18, 2013.

1. mjadams61

mjadams61 Copper BB

Well I was a Bow-Hunter untill I damaged my right shoulder a few years ago. Then I got into muzzleloading till I went on a wild pig hunt and could of have 2 instead of one. So I decided on getting a lever-action. I check out Marlin, Rossi, and winchester and I wanted something more than 45-70 or one of the 30 calibers you find in a lever action. I went to my friend house and was talking to him and he got up and said "wait untill you see what I got". He come back in the room carrying a lever action and handed it to me and I look at it and notice it was a Browning and he mention it was a 7mm. Well I was kinda speechless since this was the 1st 7mm mag in lever action I ever held :shock: . Well he handed me a box of shells and told me to go shoot it. Well shooting that Browning convince me that I wanted one and right now after I sell some the stuff in my closet (wife advise me that if I wanted a new gun to sell some of the stuff I have in the closet lol). I found a place online and has layaway so I am gonna get me one.
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey mj welcome to the Browning Owners Community!! The Browning BLR is a great gun, you wont be disappointed. What style 7mm Mag BLR are you looking to get? All the best.

BTK
  3. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum MJ !!