New Guy from Sequim, WA

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by MJPLEO, Dec 28, 2012.

1. MJPLEO

MJPLEO Copper BB

Hello all,

Just checking in from Sequim, WA. I am fairly new to Trap and 5-Stand but have developed a healthy addiction, LOL. My 13yo son loves it too and has no problem keeping up with the big boys while shooting at the local club. We both still have a lot to learn but we're having fun doing so.

Respectfully,
    Matt
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey Matt, welcome to the Browning Owners Community!!! nothing better than to spend an afternoon with a little trap and 5-stand. what type of gun you using?

BTK
  3. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.
  4. MJPLEO

MJPLEO Copper BB

Thank you guys for the welcome. I was shooting a Cynergy Sporting but just sold that one today. I really like the look of the Cynergy Sporting Composite so that will be my next purchase. Im sue im in the minority, but such is life. Other than that, I love to shoot my Winchester SX3 that is set up for 3-gun. You get more than a few odd looks when I show up with that one on the 16yard line, lol.
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Matt !!