New from Ohio

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by GunNut, Nov 2, 2023.

1. GunNut

GunNut Copper BB

Hi all. I'm John from Ohio a great state for gun owners. I'm almost 69 and I like all types of firearms. S&w revolvers old and new. Colts the same. 1911's are my favorite. I have 2 Auto 5s one 12 mag and the other a light 12. I once had a beautiful HI Power I bought in the 70's and can't remember why I sold it? Still hate myself for selling it lol. I recently acquired a Girsan MC P35. I plan on making it a winter project out of it and make some refinements. I have been gunsmithing for 50 years. I'm retired now and just do it for myself and close friends. I'm looking forward to gaining more knowledge on these forums. You never stop learning. Thanks and happy shooting.
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  2. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho (and formerly from the south side of Chicago) says Hi and Welcome!!!A great bunch of people here, with no drama, just tons of information. Buy another safe now!!
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir. Glad to have you on board. If you ever need anything from the admin, don’t hesitate to give me a shout. Thanks again for joining.