Problems!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements, Guidelines and Rules' started by Ranger6, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Ok folks I am making a new thread for problems. I have posted in several places that if you have problems contact me, Ranger6. There is no magical person that approves. disapproves, bans, lift bans, or any scolding by anyone but myself. If this is happening, then it is spam or someone hacking things that does not have permission to do so. I need to know. I will help anyone that wants to be, or currently is a member on this site. I do, however, need time to do so. This admin position is volunteer, and pays a whopping zero dollars, so I do a have a regular job, just like most other people. I log on from work, home and on the go with my phone, so yes, I am on here a lot. I read all post period. I may not respond if I don't know an answer to a question, but I read it.
    I will treat everyone with respect and would recommend that it is a two-way street for everyone. If you are disrespected on the forum, that I have not seen, then bring it to my attention and I will fix it. We are all adults and should be treated as such, but also expected to act like it in all cases.
    If the last resort comes to hand and you need to be scolded, banned, or any other action then you will receive a PM from Ranger6. I know there are problems with pictures, I have been told by the forum owner that we are scheduled for an update. When that happens, you will be notified as soon as I know. If you do not hear it from me then in short, don't believe it.
    ShooterGranny and KyBoB like this.