How Did You Hear About /Find BrowningOwners.com?

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

ripjack13 likes this.
  2. gomer_pyle

gomer_pyle .22LR

I was searching for info on Euro-Bolts, I have a 7mm Rem Mag w/ BOSS and a .270 Win. There doesn't seem to be too much literature about them out there.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  3. Mowgli Terry

Mowgli Terry Copper BB

Recently: Fell heir to an A-Bolt with missing extractor. Don't recall exactly when I joined. Found the forum on the net originally.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  4. deaner

deaner .22LR

was looking for info on a citori and came across it
    ripjack13 likes this.
  5. Dueeast

Dueeast Copper BB

New member here. Found this site while searching info for an SA-22 1963 Belgian rifle I bought recently.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  6. Kevin Shelley

Kevin Shelley Copper BB

Google simplifies the steps in finding anyone with an interest in A5's!! Glad to be on-board.
    ripjack13 and Rudolph31 like this.
  7. I was trying to find information on a 1965 Browning A 5 I have that I was told was in Stephen Kings movie Silver Bullet
    ripjack13 likes this.
  8. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Welcome!
    ripjack13 likes this.
  9. Thank you
    ripjack13 likes this.
  10. carpetbagger

carpetbagger Copper BB

ripjack13 likes this.
  11. BKB1950

BKB1950 Copper BB

I was searching for info on a Citori that I picked up & couldn't find the model number on Browning's site. One suggestion was this site. I nailed it here.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  12. Tom Kimbrel

Tom Kimbrel Copper BB

Hi from Idaho - Buying a BLR from the wife of a deceased family member, it will not drop the hammer, I believe the gun needs a thorough cleaning. Found the site through a Google search.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    ripjack13 likes this.
  13. Noturus

Noturus .410

I just googled "Browning High Wall" and found this site. Glad to be here! :rolleye:
    ripjack13 likes this.
  14. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

I have about 15-20 (Belgium) A5s. (See my introductory post for details.)

I don't use Goggle, I use Duckduckgo. In one of my million searches for all things A5, this site came up. Quite honestly I cannot figure out why I didn't learned about it earlier., but I digress.....)

(Tom Kimbrel, what part of Idaho? I am in Caldwell.)
  15. Noturus

Noturus .410

I have DuckDuckGo but don't use it much since it is connected to Yahoo-Bing search alliance network has affiliate relationships with Amazon and eBay.
    they've got us one way or the other!:oops2:
    I got ticketed once in Dillon Montana (1974) for driving on interstate 15 when it was closed due to heavy snow. I told them to "Bill Idaho" for allowing me to take that route! :lol:
    ripjack13 likes this.
  16. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

(I was still living in Illinois in 74. AND I have witnesses.)
  17. Noturus

Noturus .410

18. Joesmoe3

Joesmoe3 Copper BB

I think I found this site maybe four years ago looking for information about adjusting the trigger on a BLR.

I recently picked up my third BLR, and had forgotten who knew about them, and re-discovered this site.

I'm also a fan of the BARs, of which I have several.

Thank you for add.
  19. Noturus

Noturus .410

I always wanted a BLR in 450 Marlin but they seem to be rare and hard to come by. I only looked for it at gun shows and pawn shops over the years thinking any gun dealer would way over priced.
  20. gnappi

gnappi .22LR

As a longtime browning shotgun owner, over time I acquired HP's and I was looking for some info on them and stumbled on this site from a google search.