Greetings from The Copper Basin

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Coyote56, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Coyote56

Coyote56 .410

Located in the far southeastern corner of Tennessee, The Copper Basin area is a fantastic haven for all kind of shooting sports. My arsenal of Brownings (shotguns, rifles, and {just one} pistol..a Hi-Power) gets a solid workout in this neck of the woods. Looking forward to learning and sharing on this forum.
    KyBoB likes this.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

welcome sir, glad to have you.
  3. murphranch

murphranch .410

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. wkrp4me

wkrp4me Guest

Hello “neighbor”….Chattanooga here….welcome aboard.
  5. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho says Hi and welcome. A real good bunch of guys here, and virtually no drama.
    Got any A5s?!

Buy another safe now!
  6. wkrp4me

wkrp4me Guest

Thanks Bill
    I’m almost 77 now and my long guns have dwindled and my handguns are increasing. My dad had an A5 and he was an avid quail hunter.
    When he passed away, I let my broth-in-law , a much young and more devoted hunter , have the “sweet 16”and I kept an old 1955 J.C. Higgins 22 semi auto rifle with scope. I know he got the better deal, but he has, and does use and enjoy, so thats good. I take the 22 out to occasionally and it’s as good today as anything you could buy in that category. I still have a Remington 870 and a Ruger PC9 for home defense, but we have accumulated 6 revolvers and 5 semi-automatic handguns and that’s where my wife and I devote most of our attention to. She recently bought a 1911-380 which is what brought us to the forum.
    Thanks for responding. Stay safe and shot straight…or some combination of that.
    KyBoB likes this.
  7. Coyote56

Coyote56 .410

8D8D019D-F18B-4D30-84BF-6B4D5BFF856B.jpeg
    Took me about 50 years but I finally got an A5.
    (12 gauge)
    KyBoB likes this.