Good morning, ladies and gents ...

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Strat1117, Jun 25, 2024.

1. Strat1117

Strat1117 Copper BB

I suppose it's appropriate to introduce myself briefly before I start tryin to pick your brains, so this is my first post. I am a 64 year old, recently retired attorney, married for 39 years, 2 grown sons, one granddaughter and another on the way. I am not a gun collector, but I do collect vintage stereo equipment, guitars, golf equipment, etc., etc., so I DO have the hoarder/collecore/equipment junkie gene. My father passed away about 18 months ago, and although he had already sold all of his Walther PPK handguns (his primary collecting interest), he did leave behind a 1977 Browning superposed, about which I have some questions in order to help me decide whether I should view this as an opportunity to start a collection, or to just sell it to someone who will appreciate it more than I will. I'll post the details and pics over on the Superposed-specific forum, just wanted to say hey, so: Hey!
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir, thank you for introducing yourself and for joining.
    Strat1117 likes this.
  3. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

Welcome aboard . Nice intro
    Strat1117 likes this.
  4. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho, formerly from the south side of Chicago, says Hi and Welcome. A great bunch of people here, zero drama, and a tonne of information here regarding any Browning.
    Strat1117 likes this.
  5. Please elaborate on the golf equipment angle.