Central Alabama Here

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Tinyman, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

Big into handguns G19.4 was my first. The "collection" grew into around 12 different manufacturers. Beretta, Taurus, Ruger, Heritage, Sig, Springfield, and probably more I can't think of right now. Joined up to get some info on a Browning 41 Targetmaster I got from my wife's late Aunt.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir. When you get a minute, please post some picture of the Target master. I've never seen one, but I'm not a pistol guy either. If you didn't see the picture button below the post box doesn't work for now, so you will have to use something like Imgur to post them. If you need help let me know or I can post them if you forward to me.
  3. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

Probably won't get to see this one either -- I meant to type REMINGTON model 41 Targetmaster. -- 22LR single-shot rifle. Seems in the 'old age' some things fade sorry.

The Browning is Mrs. Tinyman's 1911 A1 Compact -- she loves her little pew-pew.
    Ranger6 and ShooterGranny like this.
  4. ShooterGranny

ShooterGranny .270 WIN

Welcome to the forum, Tinyman - and Mrs. Tinyman also. There is a very interesting and very long thread going about the 1911-380 but it includes the 22 also in some posts. You might want to check it out.

One of us probably ought to start a new thread instead of continuing that one forever :)
  5. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

Let me hunt it up and see what I can do -- thanx
    ShooterGranny likes this.
  6. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

Actually there is a 1911-22 thread -- I just added to it.