Admin contacting you.

Discussion in 'Announcements, Guidelines and Rules' started by Ranger6, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

There has been some issues with certain member(s)not responding to PM’s or following the rules. If admin contacts you it is usually trying to help you with an issue, or make a correction that needs to be made. Some of these rules are necessary to protect you and some are to protect other members. If you are contacted by admin and choose to ignore the PM, it will be considered disrespectful and your membership will be terminated.
    I hate to use this type of action, and it will be avoided if at all possible, but sometimes people think they don’t have to follow rules. I’m not a stickler for stupid things and try to let folks post freely, however, you need to color within the lines. If you have a question about something don’t hesitate to ask. I am here to help and given the chance there hasn’t been a problem that was not fixed. There is a good group of people here and most members do things correctly 100% of the time. So, thank you for that. It makes it easy to provide over watch.
    We are growing with new members coming aboard. We are all here for the same reason so let’s keep it that way. If anyone would like to see a site where rules weren’t followed and has pretty much destroyed the entire site please let me know and I can lead you in the right direction. The entire site was taken over by spam and most members are gone. Thanks Ranger6
    Bill Idaho and KyBoB like this.