870 express problem

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by BRANDONT, Nov 1, 2015.

1. BRANDONT

BRANDONT .22LR

I know its not a browning but anybody spot the problem here? Keep in mind the one on the right is brand new out of the box

Attached Files:

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Thread moved :

From Browning Auto A5 sub forum to Long Guns sub forum....
  3. BRANDONT

BRANDONT .22LR

sorry new to the forum thing didn't know there Was a specific place for it
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Not a problem....

Anything Non-Browning goes into the Other Weapons / Firearms Section... then either the Handguns or Long Guns sub forums...

Thanks !!
  5. Setters4life

Setters4life .270 WIN

Just my humble opinion..........the only statement I can offer is this: Remington quality has dipped over the years. They have been in a slow downward spiral since DuPont sold them. Their bread and butter guns have been cheapened over the years to remain "competitive" with the other cheap junk out there. Want a decent Remington; buy an older, used Wingmaster.
    BRANDONT and SHOOTER13 like this.
  6. BRANDONT

BRANDONT .22LR

I should have, been kickin myself in the ass since i opened the box, I could have bought a wingmaster for 50 dollars more :(
    Setters4life likes this.
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Damn shame...I would have went with the WingMaster too !!
    BRANDONT likes this.
  8. Setters4life

Setters4life .270 WIN

Imagine, just for a moment, if the internet were around 100 years ago......................

Do you think anyone would post a picture of a Browning Auto-5, or a Winchester Model 12, with the caption; "spot the problem?"

Times have sure changed, and so have guns.
    BRANDONT likes this.
  9. BRANDONT

BRANDONT .22LR

well I solved my problem I traded my brand new gun for a good old 870 express
    Setters4life likes this.