725 cracked stock

Discussion in 'Browning Citori Shotgun' started by Davefriend100, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Davefriend100

Davefriend100 Copper BB

Just bought my first Browning, a 725 12 gauge sporting with adjustable stock and 30" barrels. First day out the stock cracked all the way through the wrist up to the end of the safety after 112 rounds, not good...... Sent it back a week ago and have not heard anything back yet, from what I've heard on turn around times I could be shooting my Benelli for most the summer, too bad seemed like a nice gun.
  2. Pete F

Pete F Copper BB

I like the benelli m2. Its a good mudder. Those duck guns need time at the skeet field too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Dave !!

Please introduce yourself to our community via the New Member Welcome Area...

Enjoy the forum.
  4. Davefriend100

Davefriend100 Copper BB

Going on four weeks now and Browning still has not even looked at my gun let alone give me timing on repairs.....
  5. Pete F

Pete F Copper BB

I have never sent a browning in fore repairs. I know that they are a good company. My suggerstion is to follow up with a call and an email. Ask for an upgraded stock for your time and trouble. Hope this gets resolved soon Peace pete in kc
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Have you called Browning Customer Service with your pertinent info Dave ?
  7. Davefriend100

Davefriend100 Copper BB

Going on the fifth week and have called them three times, they have yet to even look at my gun yet..... Terrible customer service in my opinion but all I can do is to keep calling each week.
  8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Damn shame...let us know when you do get her back.
  9. Davefriend100

Davefriend100 Copper BB

Talked to them today and they told me it could be months before they "get to it" that is garbage. At this point I just want a refund so I take my chances on a different brand.
  10. Davefriend100

Davefriend100 Copper BB

Three days after filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau, Browning says they are now just going to replace my gun, we will see but I hope to bring this to a close soon.
  11. Yukons95

Yukons95 Copper BB

Hope you get some help. And make sure they match the stocks. A friends 625 sporting also cracked. He had some beautiful wood. It took them awhile to fix it. They said they would match it perfect. When he picked it up it was nowhere close to what he had before and did not match. Very upset but what could he do? Send it back to what seemed like it took forever?
  12. Browningfan369

Browningfan369 Copper BB

Just had it happen to me, I guess I'll be shooting my back up for a while. Thank God hunting season is upon us, I'll be out running my dog on Pheasant and carrying my Citori 16 gauge while waiting.