Barrel Lock spring Plunger Assembly

Discussion in 'Browning Semi-Auto 22 Rifle' started by jimk3, Nov 11, 2022.

1. jimk3

jimk3 Copper BB

I lost my plunger and ordered another one. Now I am not sure of the correct way to assemble the spring and plunger. Something about pushing the plunger/spring in position I'm not sure of. Thanks.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Ok I still can't post pictures, but if you go to Midwest Gun Works and pull up the part diagram you can see how it supposed to be. If you have any more questions just let me know. I can try to post a picture another way to help you out. Hope this helps a little.
  3. jimk3

jimk3 Copper BB

Thank's Ranger6 I'll check it out.
  4. jimk3

jimk3 Copper BB

Midwest says no nfo on it. Will keep checking.
  5. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

What do you mean, no info. It's a diagram. I looked at it this morning.
  6. jimk3

jimk3 Copper BB

I put in diagram in the search block and that is what came up.
  7. Ranger6

ok go to Midwest website. Center of page there are drop down menu boxes, says parts finder. Check browning and then SA22 click go. There should be a parts diagram come up with numbers on it. #8 should be the plunger.
  8. jimk3

jimk3 Copper BB

Okay I have that. It is the same diagram as my manual has. Does the plunger go under the spring or on top of it?
  9. Ranger6

The spring should fit on the post of the plunger
  10. jimk3

jimk3 Copper BB

ok thanks.
  11. jimk3

jimk3 Copper BB

One more question. Does the spring go on first then the plunger through it? Or the plunger go on first with the spring thru it? Thanks.
  12. Ranger6

take a look at this video around 6 1/2 min in. You can see the plunger and the spring.
  13. jimk3

jimk3 Copper BB

14. Ranger6

Not sure what you are referring to, but without some pictures of what you're taking about its really hard to figure out where you're at. Did you watch the video a couple times?