Nice to see a Politics Area...

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Related' started by rcatastrophe, Dec 3, 2020.

1. rcatastrophe

rcatastrophe .270 WIN

...but it looks kinda slow. Three years and no posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Didn’t even know there was a section for this, can’t really say anything good about any of them, probably gonna be real bad with “slow joe”
  3. rcatastrophe

rcatastrophe .270 WIN

It’s been interesting to watch some of the proceedings. I watched a video today where the poll workers kicked out the witnesses and then pulled out several suitcases full of ballots and started counting them. No matter who you’re for I don’t see how anyone thinks there’s anything ok with that.

4. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

I have found in all political sections of the numerous forums I frequent, there are several common observations---
    1.) No matter which side a person is on, posting anything, no matter how much "fact" is referenced, you are not going to change someone else's mind.
    2.) No matter which side a person is on---their "facts" are completely different from the other side's "facts".
    3.) You are pretty much preaching to the choir.
    4.) Will Rodgers was accurate when he said "We have the best politicians money can buy."
    5.) Once a toilet is flushed, you can't stop it. We're there.
    Ranger6 likes this.
  5. rcatastrophe

rcatastrophe .270 WIN

Agree 100%. The choir is already here as the choir already knows. This area can stay quiet :)