New here from Poutine land, Montreal !

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Asimauve, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Asimauve

Asimauve Copper BB

Hello friends ! New to the browning family, was looking for two rifles ( a lever action and another on 308) and who knew there was something out here that could do both, the BLR !

[​IMG]
    ShooterGranny likes this.
  2. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

Welcome from CA (Central Alabama) -- enjoy your tour.

Montreal, you say? I spent 6 years stationed at Plattsburgh AFB -- liked it all except for that white junk that comes from the sky (not allowed to use four-letter words here).
  3. Asimauve

Asimauve Copper BB

I remember taking a nap in my car in Plattsburgh to be woken up by a landing Air Force jet, almost what my pants
  4. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

You can use four letter words, just not the ones that come to our minds. :quote:
    That must be a military thing, it's part of my normal vocabulary. I know shame on me. Surprised neither one of my kids has been kicked out of school yet for one of those words. I can just hear it now.
    teacher- where did you learn that word ?
    my kid- my dad.
  5. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

Ok, I'll use the one that came to mind:

S N O W
    Ranger6 likes this.
  6. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

That jet you speak of was one of MY babies. After 24 years in the Air Force, I'm kind of numb to the noise (of freedom).
    ShooterGranny likes this.
  7. Asimauve

Asimauve Copper BB

thank you for your service
  8. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Agree thank you for your service.