New from Pa

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by USMC51, Nov 10, 2022.

1. USMC51

USMC51 Copper BB

By the name served with pride. I would do it all over again too. I joined this group well because I really enjoy guns shooting , doing minor builds , stock refinishing this is what I call my therapy . I recently purchased a Browning A-bolt 270 wsm . Well it is missing the receiver so I was hoping that someone might know where I can purchase one . Any input is appreciated it
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forum sir. I'm glad you like all the same things as most of us here. Thank you for your service. Thank you for introducing yourself. Some folks tend to not do that anymore, and I have been letting them slide. As far as the 270. I would check gun broker and the like, but that may not be an easy one to come up with. Hope you all the best in your search. If you need anything in the future, you can always find me @Ranger6
  3. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho (formerly from the south side of Chicago), say Hi and welcome. A great group of people here, with virtually no drama. Climb aboard.
    Buy another safe now.
  4. USMC51

USMC51 Copper BB

Thank you for the greeting I hope to get it in working order
  5. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

Hi from Down Under 18000 miles away. it's good forum and site here with lot of information and helpful people. Appreciate your service in keeping the world a better place.
  6. USMC51

USMC51 Copper BB

Hi Auzzie
    Thanks for the greeting . I visited down there long time ago loved the place .
  7. USMC51

USMC51 Copper BB

I told the better half I need another one
    Auzzie likes this.