Approvals for Browning Owners

Discussion in 'Announcements, Guidelines and Rules' started by Ranger6, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I will be approving members on a regular basis. There should not be members waiting for days to get approved anymore. If your not approved in a day or two please send me a PM and I will fix it. I will be checking daily for new members, however, if I miss someone please bring it to my attention.
    Rockher_man and ripjack13 like this.
  2. Johnnyboy

Johnnyboy Copper BB

I asked to join this forum I think a day or two ago.Pretty quick I think getting accepted on this group.I am on one other forum.It is the RohrbaughForum.I have been on it for years.Gun no longer in production but forum stays alive.I happen to run into this forum by chance.I bought a BLR right at the outset of the pandemic,to replace one I had from the early 80’s.I noticed just recently that supposedly they are not in production anymore.I ran into a similar situation a few years back with the Benelli R1 in 300wsm.Not 300 mag.Getting magazines were my concern.I am pretty sure I got the last mag. Numrich Gun Parts had in stock.Never got any more in.So naturally I have to make sure these don’t dry up.Is theBLR in fact out of production?
    ripjack13 likes this.
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Yes sir, all the waiting approvals come to me now, so couple days, actually a day is what I want to hear. I have heard the same thing about the BLR being out of production and on the Browning website they were moved to no longer being produced and then it disappeared from there back to in production. I will be calling them this week for some other stuff and will ask them. I will post what I'm told.
  4. Ranger6

I am getting lots of request for new members, however, with some of those requests the spam monkeys are hard at work, and I have caught some trying to sneak in the back door. No one likes spam so I do my best to shut it down. If you are flagged as questionable spam, then you will get an email from me with my contact info. If you are truly a person wanting to be a part of our community, then you will be approved after contact is made.
  5. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Ranger6, thanks for all your work here. I frequent a handful of forums, and I must say this one has the least drama. I appreciate it.
    Carbine.killer likes this.
  6. Ranger6

Thank you, I appreciate it.
  7. Ranger6

I have posted this in the admin section, but I know not many read it, so I will post here also:

There has been an issue that a member sent an email to one of the staff members on the forum about some changes that the member would like to have. No reply was received. So, let me say you will not get a reply from any admin or staff member other than myself (Ranger6). If you need anything site related and want an answer or a change, " I will be your Huckleberry".