Hello from N. Texas!

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by DrDoug, Aug 14, 2022.

1. DrDoug

DrDoug Copper BB

Good afternoon and hello from North Texas!

I am pleased to be part of the group, and I will be looking for conversation and parts primarily for vintage FN Brownings. My small C&R collection starts (chronologically) with a circa 1920's FN 1905, a 1952 High Power (the avatar), and a few FN Browning High Power Safari Grade rifles.

Glad to be here!

Doug
    KyBoB likes this.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir. I am in Texas also(houston). Thank you for stopping by the new member area.
  3. DrDoug

DrDoug Copper BB

Thank you, Ranger6!
    Ranger6 likes this.
  4. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

On behalf of southwest Idaho (formerly from the south side of Chicago), welcome.
    Buy another safe now.
    A good bunch of people here, no where near the drama found in other forums. Climb right into a conversation, or fire one up on your own.

Again, welcome.
  5. DrDoug

DrDoug Copper BB

Thank you, Bill!

I do need another safe... but I may need you to speak to my wife...

Happy to hear about reduced drama. I happen to be one of the moderators on a Nissan Titan technical FB group, in which we have a low tolerance for nonsense. I appreciate that!

Cheers!

Doug
  6. tex45acp

tex45acp Copper BB

Welcome from a fellow Texan DrDoug (Fayette County Area). I too have a Browning HiPower and it is one of my favorite handguns. I have customized mine with Cylinder & Slide internals and
    tritium night sights as well as a set of Craig Spiegle grips.
    [​IMG]
  7. DrDoug

DrDoug Copper BB

Thanks for the welcome, Tex'!
  8. wkrp4me

wkrp4me Guest

9. Carl_in_NH

Carl_in_NH Copper BB

Welcome from Southern New Hampshire.