new cynergy has arrived

Discussion in 'Browning Cynergy Shotgun' started by wvidal, Sep 10, 2014.

1. wvidal

wvidal .22LR

My new cynergy arrived yesterday. I can't wait to try it out.
    [​IMG]
    JMag1 likes this.
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Post some pics when you get a chance and let us know how it shot. All the best.

BTK
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Lookin' forward to the range report...!!
  4. wvidal

wvidal .22LR

I took it out to pattern it. And didn't get to shoot it the way I wanted. The range was crazy crowded but it definitely shoots where you point it. the patterns were decent at 40 yards with stock chokes. My new Carlson extended choke tubes were delivered after I got back from the range. I'm planning on trying them out this week. Then next weekend to the sporting clays course for more practice before hunting with it. I'll post some pics of the patterns with the extended chokes. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410835634.493460.jpg
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

It's a beauty !!

Let us know how she patterns with the Carlson extended chokes...
  6. wvidal

wvidal .22LR

I haven't got to pattern it yet with the new choke tubes but I shot some sporting clays this weekend and the gun is awesome. Just to give an update. I'm really crazy about this gun. I shot about 150 rounds through it and the more I shoot it the more I like it. I Can't wait to shoot some ducks with it in 2weeks.
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Looking forward to the pics from the hunt WV...!!
  8. wvidal

wvidal .22LR

headed to Maryland on friday to hunt ducks on saturday. I'm really looking forward to using my new gun in the field.
  9. wvidal

wvidal .22LR

Weather was crappy but still had a great time. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413081019.829562.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413081033.393162.jpg

Not many birds flying in the rain.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Looks like an AWESOME time WV !!!
  11. lead-fouling

lead-fouling .22LR

Looks fantastic, been meaning to look into getting a cynergy, let me know how it goes!
  12. wvidal

wvidal .22LR

I really love it. It's the perfect shotgun for me. I can use it at the range and the field and works perfectly. It's my first o/u wish I had bought one sooner.
  13. lead-fouling

lead-fouling .22LR

Ah, the only reason I didn't get it as my first O/U was because my gun dealer recommended against it. (http://www.johnforsey.co.uk/) I really respect their advice and the guy there (theres only one real sales person) effectively said the cynergy may be the way forwards but not as your first ever gun and not for over £2000, so I got the 525 for £1300. I don't regret it, but if I ever buy another O/U it'll be the cynergy. With hindsight I wish I'd aid screw you and gotten the cynergy. Ah well. I guess I'll have to own both :D

I love John Forsey guns precisely because the advice they give is so spot on, they'd rather sell you the right gun then the most expensive gun. They have a reputation and they intend to protect it!

Btw, is that the misus in the picture? If she goes wild fowling with you she's a keeper!
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  14. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

I dunno...black face hunting isn't politically correct !!
  15. wvidal

wvidal .22LR

Its great to have a good shop to work with. she's my girlfriend and definitely a keeper. She loves to waterfowl hunt. She goes even when I can't.
  16. wvidal

wvidal .22LR

It didn't start out as black face but it rained so hard that day it ran all over our faces. it is a funny picture.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  17. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Yes it is...I was joking WV !!