Taurus Customer Service

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Rob poston, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

Okay, is Taurus stupid, or do they just think that I am?
    I have been fighting with them for a year now, trying to get my mail-in rebate on my Judge. Well, after spending an hour on hold today, six calls, and four transfers, they FINALLY sent me to a representative who told me that Taurus outsources their rebates, and that they do not have the contact information for that company. So... you expect me to believe that you have a company that handles millions of your dollars, but you do not know who they are, and cannot get in touch with them??? Just kow stupid do you think I am????

And if that wasn't enough, she offered me a free 17rnd. magazine for my revolver instead of the rebate! When I told her that revolvers do not have magazines, she offered me a replacement grip (sounds good... after all, my Judge only came with a Crimson Trace laser grip- a $15 replacement rubber grip sounds like a decent upgrade.)
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Easy Rob...don't blow a gasket.

This is the "Browning" owners forum.

Is there a Taurus Forum...?!
    Rob poston likes this.
  3. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

Don't know. I posted this on their Facebook page, but no response. While the entire situation is frustrating, I did find it funny that she offered me a magazine for my grip. Facepalm. I just thought the whole situation was just laughable.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Sad actually...

Wish you the best of luck with that Rob...
    Rob poston likes this.
  5. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

Thank you, Shooter... me too. ;-)
    SHOOTER13 likes this.