Safari II availablitity

Discussion in 'Browning BAR Rifle' started by psient, Jan 19, 2013.

1. psient

psient .22LR

Hey!

Bud's gun just notified me that they have stock on the Safari MKII in 30-06 BOSS. I ordered one last Tuesday and it has shipped. Long time waiting but looks like I now have my BAR deer rifle. As I am in California I'll have to do the paper work with the FFL here in Riverside. Now I have to look for a scope.
  2. psient

psient .22LR

I was talking to my neighbor about hunting in Utah. He likes the idea and has been for deer. I might be able to handle this kind of trip next year. In the mean time I can shoot hog about 300 mile north of me in California. I also am looking for a range to shoot at. If you are from SoCal's Inland Empire and have a range that you like, let me know how to check it out on the web. I'll have some chores once I have my rifle. For instance, I'll have to mount the scope and sight it in.
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Post some pics when you get your new rifle in psient...
  4. rawright

rawright .22LR

I know it's been a long wait, but I hope it was worth it. I paid for a pre-order of the Safari Mk II in .30-06 about the same time you first posted, and I've never heard back from the dealer. About a year ago I found one without the BOSS system I originally ordered in stock elsewhere and bought it. It's an awesome rifle, and it's extremely difficult to decide which I love more, the BAR or my .243 Win BLR. They're both the best rifle I've ever fired!
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Post a picture of it rawright...
  6. rawright

rawright .22LR