Ruger

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Apr 23, 2011.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Global Moderator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

[​IMG]

Let's see em...
  2. LAZY EYED SNIPER

My only Ruger...

[​IMG]

The LCP is one pistol that I love to CARRY, but absolutely HATE to SHOOT. I thought I would need a hand transplant before I got through enough rounds to feel like I had it properly broken in. All that said, it is flawless in function. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside but it is reliable and serves its purpose as a pocket pistol.

My wife has commandeered it recently. I took her Bersa CC out for some range time and gave her the LCP to carry for the day. BIG MISTAKE! Now she won't give it back cause she loves that she can't feel any extra weight in her purse. I personally think I could put a bowling ball in there and she would't notice... :lol:
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

My one and only Ruger...sold two Rugers ( P85DC and a Security Six...both bought used for $200 apiece ) to purchase this one...I think it was a good deal back in 2004...and since it's an original Vaquero (1993-2005), it has the larger, stronger frame. It handles the hottest magnum loads with ease and is a real sweetheart with wadcutters.

RUGER BISLEY VAQUERO ( .357 Magnum ) 5.5" barrel in bright stainless steel

[​IMG]
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Ruger produces both single-action and double-action revolvers, and is the fourth largest firearms manufacturer in the United States. So, somebody has to be buying all these firearms...let's see your Rugers...
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

My Pop's New Model Single Six, .22lr...

[​IMG]
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  6. hudson

hudson .410

uploadfromtaptalk1423361340224.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Blackhawk...?!
  8. hudson

hudson .410

44 mag Redhawk 7.5 barrel.It will be a dedicated deer pistol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  9. Setters4life

Setters4life .270 WIN

My Redhawk, purchased in 1984. I replaced the springs for a lighter trigger pull, smoothed up the action, added Ruger's gold bead front sight and V-notch rear. My friend added a trigger stop set screw in the trigger guard. It's pretty smooth for a Ruger and has a great single-action trigger pull. Usually rides in a DeSantis cross-draw holster when deer hunting:

[​IMG]
    hudson likes this.