Roll crimp station

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by win7stw, Dec 3, 2020.

1. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

I have two benches in my reloading room. One for metallic that contains two presses. The other bench is for shot shells and has four presses. I have tools laying around and I’m tired of it. I need some organization and a place to mount my drill press. Last summer my work was giving away some cheap Craftsman tool boxes so I took one. It’s just the base cabinet so I took apart some pallets and made a butcher block top for it. Hopefully I’ll have room for the drill press and a few loading blocks on it. Then I can get some of the junk off my benches and store in the tool chest. Here is the top with the first coat of finish
    [​IMG]
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Pretty snazzy Justin. I also have to benches. One for metallic press and I have just one shot shell press on the table at a time. I have one of those jigs that hold the press. Takes 2 min to change to another press. Keeps the bench a little neater. I have my press mounted under the table with just the head above the bench
  3. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Do you have the Hornady mount for your equipment?

You ever do your 16 gauge brass shells?
  4. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Or were they 12 gauge
  5. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

This is my mount. The next is the metallic press, and last is the drill press. The brass is on order. 16 gauge 25 and 12 gauge 25. Suppose to be February-March

Attached Files:

6. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

I like it Rob

I spy air gun parts. How’s that going?
  7. Ranger6

It works in the small space, I had it in the garage, just to damn hot down here. You got a sharp eye grasshopper. It actually went back to airforce. They received today, wasn’t happy with the accuracy. We will see what they say.