Just joined the forum from Texas.

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by puma guy, Apr 4, 2023.

1. puma guy

puma guy Copper BB

Have a couple of Buckmark pistols, a Hi Power and a recently acquired Belgium Browning Superposed 12 ga Skeet that I received after my good friend of 50 years passed away. Looking forward to finding out about the shotgun from the knowledgeable folks here.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

welcome sir, one of our current members has lots of info on the Superposed. If you need anything from Admin please let me know. Thanks, Ranger6
  3. puma guy

puma guy Copper BB

Thanks. I will take some photos and provide the history of the Superposed as I know it.
    Rudolph31 and Ranger6 like this.
  4. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho (formerly from the south side of Chicago) says Hi and welcome! God people here, a ton of info, and zero drama. Buy another safe now!!
  5. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

Welcome from MA (Middle Alabama) -- enjoy your tour.
  6. ShooterGranny

ShooterGranny .270 WIN

Welcome from "the three states of Tennessee." I don't shoot long guns but I thoroughly enjoy both my Browning 1911-380 and Browning 1911-22. I got the .22 first and it was so much fun that after a couple years I decided that I needed the .380 also, and glad I did. I have other brands in both calibers, but these two are sort of special.
    Rudolph31 likes this.